DF8000 SCADA/EMS system, based on CORBA specifications, conforms to SOA architecture and IEC61970 standards, incorporating the latest computer communication technology, database technology, object-oriented technology, component technology and Internet technology, so as to develop a new-generation transmission system.
DF8000 SCADA/EMS system is developed under the unified platform and modularized design, covering the generation applications, monitoring and control applications, operation analysis and optimization applications, intelligent analysis & auxiliary decision-making applications and simulation applications. It enables not only solving the monitoring, control and optimization problems on the power generation and transmission sides, but also fully protecting the investment of customers through the modular component technology.
• Based on IEC62351 and NERC cyber security standards.
• Following IEC61970 standards and supporting the integration with smart substations through IEC61850.
• Based on distributed acquisition and monitoring technology, supporting massive RTUs access.
• Based on SOA architecture, enabling horizontal integration and vertical penetration of the system.
• Comprehensive intelligent dispatching aid decision-making function, enabling the development from the analytical dispatching to the intelligent dispatching.
• Supporting the mixed hardware and operating systems, ensuring system security, usability and scalability while fully protecting customer investment.
• Powerful protocol library technology and enabling quickly accessing to various standard protocols, and rapidly customizing and developing non-standard protocols.
• The network platform is based on the distributed application trigger mechanism, enabling the free deployment and free migration of services, and, under extreme conditions, achieving all system functions with only one server.
• Support dual-activity mode of main and standby systems.
|Real-time monitoring and analysis
|Data acquisition , storage and retrieve
|Real-time monitoring and intelligent alarm
|Data modeling and data mining
|Report, remote maintenance and WEB
|Network analysis and optimization
|Network topology, state estimation
|Powerflow, short circuit analysis
|Contingency analysis, static voltage stability
|Transient stability, sensitivity analysis
|Optimal power flow, AVC
|Power generation control and dispatching
|Load forecasting, AGC, Reserve monitor
|Economic dispatch, generation scheduling,
|Interchange transaction scheduling
|Maintenance scheduling, production cost analysis
|Intelligent aid decision making
|Power outage range analysis, power outage load transferring, overload transferring, intelligent switching order, aid decision making for load shedding, risk analysis of looping
|power supply risk analysis and power grid risk assessment,
|aid decision making of fault line selection for single-phase to ground and comprehensive fault analysis
|Evaluation of training results